What is it? - High efficiency hyper-concentrated pH balanced car wash soap.
What does it do? - Removes dirt, road film and surface contamination to maintain a vehicle’s appearance and/or prep a car for paint correction.
When do you use it? - Anytime you need to get a car clean.
Why use 3D Super Soap over other options? - When it comes to investing in car care products whether detailing for fun or profit it’s vital you do your own research and get the best value for your hard-earned dollars. Research is time-consuming and the information available can often times be confusing.
Here at 3D we are a manufacturing company first and marking comes into play as a necessary function for staying business. Our commitment to you as a customer, be you a single person or a large operation is to manufacture and supply professional grade products. We know our success relies on repeat customers coming back for more because they are satisfied with the performance they get from 3D Products.
So please be encouraged to do your own research and at the end of the day, if you cannot drill down to what you think is the right choice due to over-hyped and excessive sensational marketing drivel, give us a shot… what have you go to lose? We make great product.
- Super ultra-concentrated high performance car wash soap.
- pH balanced car wash soap won’t dull painted surfaces.
- Removes dirt, grime, road film and surface contamination.
- Long lasting, high sudsing formula
- Free-rinsing – rinses off 100% with zero soap film or residue.
- Hand dilution = 1 ounce per 5 gallons
- 64-ounce Nano Pail makes 320 - 5-gallon buckets of wash solution
- Metered Dilution Systems – 4.5 gallons per minutes at 18000:1
- For hand wash, automated car wash, drive-through car wash, foam guns and foam cannons
- 3D’s proprietary homogeneous technology for removing water while resulting concentrate easily re-mixes into a uniform, stable solution
- 3D’s Green Earth Technology – Biodegradable, California Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant